Gecko Technique With Tool Tether
S21182P-S In Stock
Developed by Gripps to be the definitive glove for working at height at tools, the Gecko Technique glove has revolutionised tool-height safety. Combining all the functionality of a tactical work wear glove with a fully load rated tether anchor point and an included 2.5kg Webbing Wrist Tether, the Gecko Technique glove is in a class of its own.
Gecko Grip silicone provides unparalleled grip properties, and is supported by strategically placed gel patches for total grip control and vibration absorption. The fully load rated tether anchor point enables total tool control whilst combating tangles and catches. Engineered from Neoprene, the fabric provides breath-ability and strength, whilst the adjustable cuff ensures a snug fit.
- Includes 1 x H01067 Webbing Wrist Tether Single-Action - 2.5kg
- Gecko Grip Silicone palm surface grip for an amazingly strong and durable grip.
- Fully load rated tether anchor (patent pending).
- Gel patches to absorb vibrations.
- Neoprene material providing breath-ability and ventilation.
- Inherent wind and sun resistance for extended longevity and durability.
- Adjustable neoprene cuff delivering a snug fit.
- Max Load: 3.0kg